The objective of this course is to give the learner continued education as a Maryland Security Guard. The online training gives students the opportunity to complete training within a 30-day time frame after registering and paying for the course. Keep in mind, your expiration date remains the same and does not change, regardless of your 30-day training period. Upon completion of the course, the student will have the option to print a certificate of completion.
Accessing the online course:
- Access the login page: https://etraining.firstprotectsecurity.com/course/view.php?id=2
- Input your Username and Password and click login.
- This training course cost $100
- On the main page you will be able to access all of the courses you have registered/paid for, as well as pay for any additional courses.
- When you are ready to begin the online training, click your desired course.
- Once clicking the course you want to start, you can start
- To begin your course, you must wait for it to load. Read the course material in its entirety. You will not have access to the exam until you have read the course material.
- After reading through the course material, proceed to the Exam by clicking the link to the exam at the bottom right hand corner. The exam can also be accessed from the main course screen by clicking “Exam.”
- Once the exam page loads, click the “Attempt quiz now” button in the middle of the screen.
- There will be questions. At the end of the exam, click “Finish Exam”. In this new screen, scroll to the bottom and click “Submit all and finish”. You must receive an 80% or greater to pass. Note: If you do not pass, you can retake the exam 3 times.
- Upon a PASSED completion, you will be given access to your certificate.
- Send us an email to let us know of you completion:
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Questions or problems with the online training?
DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE, please email us instead at Training@firstprotectsecurity.com